Introduction to Project Management Training
instructor Led Training Course
Length of Course: 4 Weeks
Class Frequency: 2 times per week
This course will introduce participants to project management. Participants will learn and apply the principles, concepts, and methodologies of effective project management. The objectives of this course is to help participants get the skills and knowledge required to manage projects effectively and efficiently. The course will start from the scratch to train participants on the tools and techniques of project management.
After the class, participant will be expected to develop the skills to initiate and manage projects successfully.
This course is a face-face 16 hours class setting. Participants have the option of joining online during live sessions. Two class sessions of 2 hours each week for a period of four weeks.
Participants will have access to E-Learning platform for a period of one year to help deepen the knowledge and skills thought during the training.
This course will cover following:
- Introduction & Basics of Project Management, Teams & Leadership,
- Project Communication, Project Stakeholder Management,
- Project Scope & Requirements, Project Development Methodologies,
- Budgets & Schedules, Project Performance Management,
- How to Handle Changes in Project.